Sunday, April 1, 2012

You'll enjoy this Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen. Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen by Louis Armstrong is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


My uncle was visiting me a few days ago. You'd like him if you get to meet. He loves to play piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen. Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen by Louis Armstrong is not too difficult. He started to play it from memory, then asked me to download and print a music sheet. After I did a little snooping around I learned Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen by Louis Armstrong sheet music Something to chew on: "Are your thoughts worthy of you? If not - NOW is the time to change them. You can begin right were you are right now. Nothing matters but this moment and what you are focusing your attention on."

No comments: