Sunday, April 1, 2012

NEW Hallelujah Praise The Lamb Sheet music

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - Hallelujah Praise The Lamb. Hallelujah Praise The Lamb by Dawn Thomas is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


I don't think I wrote this yet, so my father was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Hallelujah Praise The Lamb. Hallelujah Praise The Lamb by Dawn Thomas is hard to play. He started to play it by ear, then told me to download a sheet music arrangement for the piano. I searched on msn for a few minutes, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.
Hallelujah Praise The Lamb by Dawn Thomas free piano sheet "You are the only one that creates your reality."

No comments: