I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Pray by Justin Bieber for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Pray is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Pray by Justin Bieber on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!
I don't think I wrote this yet, so my brother was visiting me recently. I'm always happy when he visits. He teaches piano lessons. I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Pray. Pray by Justin Bieber is a hard song. He started to play it by ear, then wanted me to download and print a music sheet. I searched on google for a few minutes, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.
Pray by Justin Bieber free piano sheet Something to think about: "For those you work with or interact with regularly... get a notebook and write down positive aspects of each of those people."
2 comments:
I really wanna learn how to play Pray on the piano by JustinBieber :)
Pray = beautiful song, why can't all boys play the piano and sing like you and be 16!!! You seem pretty perfect!
Post a Comment