Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
do u know if I as non full service or premium member can buy tickets through ilaa presale if I have password? How will they know?
Leanne.This is Courtney with Amex.I saw ur tweets.The presale password is the on the back of ur Card minus the 1 & dashes
Would anyone share AMEX presale password? Trying for Nashville...
Come see me at Winter Session 2010! Friday December 17th! Featuring Mike Teez, Rockee, VTech, myself & more! Hit me up for $15 presale tix!!
yeah but do u think they reserved some pit for tmws presale? Also what's the code.. They never emailed me :(
Post a Comment
5 comments:
do u know if I as non full service or premium member can buy tickets through ilaa presale if I have password? How will they know?
Leanne.This is Courtney with Amex.I saw ur tweets.The presale password is the on the back of ur Card minus the 1 & dashes
Would anyone share AMEX presale password? Trying for Nashville...
Come see me at Winter Session 2010! Friday December 17th! Featuring Mike Teez, Rockee, VTech, myself & more! Hit me up for $15 presale tix!!
yeah but do u think they reserved some pit for tmws presale? Also what's the code.. They never emailed me :(
Post a Comment