Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Just released Unwanted Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Unwanted by Avril Lavigne - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Unwanted for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Unwanted on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my father was visiting me recently. That part's boring. He teaches piano lessons. I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play Unwanted. Unwanted by Avril Lavigne is easy to play. He started to improvise, then wanted me to download and print a free copy of the sheet music. I looked on google for a little while, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

download piano sheets for Unwanted by Avril Lavigne Consider this: "You are not here to try to get the world to be just as you want it. You are here to create the world around you that you choose."

4 comments:

Angela3 said...

nowplaying Avril Lavigne- Unwanted [Try To Shut Me Up Tour 2003]

Jack Hatcher said...

so I'm sat here, playing neopets and Unwanted by Avril Lavigne plays on shuffle... good ol' times.

seth49100 said...

when in doubt go wit ur gut...ur gut will lead out of an unwanted situation

Rita Frederick said...

I was prescribed it .. I'm not u taking unwanted drugs .. I'm ready to go to sleep