Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Hold My Hand Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Hold My Hand by Michael Jackson Ft Akon - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Hold My Hand for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Hold My Hand on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My uncle was visiting me recently. That part's boring. He teaches piano lessons. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Hold My Hand. Hold My Hand by Michael Jackson Ft Akon is not too difficult. He started to play it by ear, then suggested that I find a music sheet. I looked on yahoo for a few minutes, and I finally found it at Piano-Sheets.net!

download this free sheet music for Hold My Hand by Michael Jackson Ft Akon Today's Quote: "Close your eyes and visualize having what you already want - and the feeling of having it already."

3 comments:

Green94 said...

Guessing I may be the only one here who, having rung their father, is put on hold so he can play the piano & serenade you with My Way? Badly

DianeSparks said...

Too upbeat for hold music. I got it, why not repeating piano solo from Van Halen's "Right Now".

Johnny Tidwell said...

G:you like playing the piano with one hand B: because this way, i can hold yours with my other hand