Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
is there a way to match a known pantone color to a color/HTML code on Kuler?
When I ask "does anyone wanna smoke" that's code for in bored someone come chill. Niggas should know that. Smh.
thanks for the Dallas event code! I knew there was a reason I recently started following you! because you deliever the goods! :)
New twitgame giv me ur Bank Account Credit Card along wit D xpiration dat 3digit security code
Do you have push notifications on? Are you entering your international number +country code?
Post a Comment
5 comments:
is there a way to match a known pantone color to a color/HTML code on Kuler?
When I ask "does anyone wanna smoke" that's code for in bored someone come chill. Niggas should know that. Smh.
thanks for the Dallas event code! I knew there was a reason I recently started following you! because you deliever the goods! :)
New twitgame giv me ur Bank Account Credit Card along wit D xpiration dat 3digit security code
Do you have push notifications on? Are you entering your international number +country code?
Post a Comment