Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
I have a mylivenation account (ithink) but I havent recieved any info on a presale password. Will I be getting that?
Looking for a presale password for The Script at the Aviva if anyone has it? thescript
anyone know what 'premium seating' presale is for Jovi today (Pburgh show) Never got a password...
Presale for these shows begins at 10:00am PST on November 10! Password for the Presale is "School."
I think if I do Chicago I want just floor seats on presale, none of the special packages. Will do a 5*/VIP *when* they come to Atlanta ;-)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I have a mylivenation account (ithink) but I havent recieved any info on a presale password. Will I be getting that?
Looking for a presale password for The Script at the Aviva if anyone has it? thescript
anyone know what 'premium seating' presale is for Jovi today (Pburgh show) Never got a password...
Presale for these shows begins at 10:00am PST on November 10! Password for the Presale is "School."
I think if I do Chicago I want just floor seats on presale, none of the special packages. Will do a 5*/VIP *when* they come to Atlanta ;-)
Post a Comment