Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
I logged in under Katrina, got in for Fan Club password, waited til exactly 2pm when Amex presale was released. Got hers on Amx
There are presale password for ILAA. I realize anyone "cheating" will be caught, but just makes it tougher on legit people.
It was the password for presale that I accidentally tweeted. I thought I was responding to a text on my phone, and it was a dm.
I correctly guessed the Girl Talk presale password on the first try. They need to be more creative with those.
to find the password, go to the presale update note and it will tell u where to click for it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I logged in under Katrina, got in for Fan Club password, waited til exactly 2pm when Amex presale was released. Got hers on Amx
There are presale password for ILAA. I realize anyone "cheating" will be caught, but just makes it tougher on legit people.
It was the password for presale that I accidentally tweeted. I thought I was responding to a text on my phone, and it was a dm.
I correctly guessed the Girl Talk presale password on the first try. They need to be more creative with those.
to find the password, go to the presale update note and it will tell u where to click for it.
Post a Comment