Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
Were pits part of the CitiBank presale? None came up with that LiveNation code at all. :( Still could pull better seats w/ FC.
yeah i know... I would have gotten a better seat if marianas trench hadnt given the presale code! I already knew it!
i gotta find who is commin with me cuz i got he code for the presale and it wont last long.
Anyone know the presale code for the fix? I'm not even going, I live in ontario xD I'm just curious as to what the code is
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Were pits part of the CitiBank presale? None came up with that LiveNation code at all. :( Still could pull better seats w/ FC.
yeah i know... I would have gotten a better seat if marianas trench hadnt given the presale code! I already knew it!
i gotta find who is commin with me cuz i got he code for the presale and it wont last long.
Anyone know the presale code for the fix? I'm not even going, I live in ontario xD I'm just curious as to what the code is
Post a Comment