Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
as much as i do have tickets already because they know someone who has the presale code thingy :(
does anyone know when the presale code thingie for MCR is going to go out? i need it. :(
I've just received email from Meadowland All Access giving me a presale code for nkotbsb tickets in Izod for 11/19. If only it were for UK!
It's the presale for his 2011 summer tour. Lincoln Financial 6.18.11. I can DM the presale code if you want tix. insiderinfo
Post a Comment
4 comments:
as much as i do have tickets already because they know someone who has the presale code thingy :(
does anyone know when the presale code thingie for MCR is going to go out? i need it. :(
I've just received email from Meadowland All Access giving me a presale code for nkotbsb tickets in Izod for 11/19. If only it were for UK!
It's the presale for his 2011 summer tour. Lincoln Financial 6.18.11. I can DM the presale code if you want tix. insiderinfo
Post a Comment