Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
I don't have a code..Not sure if you need one but I dont mind giving you my blueroom login so you can use the presale if you want
sorry 4 all the questions but dya know if theres a presale code on that you get from bieberfever? xx
for the show in April at the Aragon ballroom? I used the same presale code for that show as I did for the Seattle show I'm
11 days until MPT Directors Cut is out, 13 days until we rock Indy w/ B.0.B. & 29 days til the nearly (presale) sold out Vancouver Concert!
Presale ticket codes not working for Vancouver or Edmonton. Not cool not cool. Imma b a wreck until I get those tickets.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I don't have a code..Not sure if you need one but I dont mind giving you my blueroom login so you can use the presale if you want
sorry 4 all the questions but dya know if theres a presale code on that you get from bieberfever? xx
for the show in April at the Aragon ballroom? I used the same presale code for that show as I did for the Seattle show I'm
11 days until MPT Directors Cut is out, 13 days until we rock Indy w/ B.0.B. & 29 days til the nearly (presale) sold out Vancouver Concert!
Presale ticket codes not working for Vancouver or Edmonton. Not cool not cool. Imma b a wreck until I get those tickets.
Post a Comment