I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Dippermouth Blues by Joseph Oliver - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Dippermouth Blues for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Dippermouth Blues on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!
YAHOO! I feel like a brand new man, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piano sheet: Dippermouth Blues. Dippermouth Blues by Joseph Oliver is a wicked melody - I'm positive you must have heard Dippermouth Blues playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Dippermouth Blues on the piano - by learning using the free Dippermouth Blues piano sheet I linked to for all of you.
download this free sheet music for Dippermouth Blues by Joseph Oliver Something to chew on: "No one else can think or feel for you... its YOU .. ONLY YOU."
4 comments:
Learning the blues on piano. The first 30min are pretty much miserable. Ah but when I get the feeling right...
BBC4 doc on Chess Records. The blues run through me. Reminded me of my old promise to learn to play them on the piano. Need classes now!!
nowplaying
Hesitation Blues / Marian McPartland's Piano Jazz
Just played: The Blues ain't nothin' - julian Fauth / Curley Bridges - Piano-rama
Post a Comment