Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
If anyone is on O2 and has a Blink 182 presale code can you please let fifilabelle1 know? Thanks!
good thing you weren't waiting for the presale code for concert tix. lol
so I signed up for presale code for tswift on sept. 3rd at arco. Your welcome :)
Oh right, cool :D Still waiting on a keyword for a code for the O2 presale, getting annoyed, lol. What date you doing? x
oh right, I'm confused haha, so I wait til tomorrow when presale starts, they give me a code to text them then I get one to...
Post a Comment
5 comments:
If anyone is on O2 and has a Blink 182 presale code can you please let fifilabelle1 know? Thanks!
good thing you weren't waiting for the presale code for concert tix. lol
so I signed up for presale code for tswift on sept. 3rd at arco. Your welcome :)
Oh right, cool :D Still waiting on a keyword for a code for the O2 presale, getting annoyed, lol. What date you doing? x
oh right, I'm confused haha, so I wait til tomorrow when presale starts, they give me a code to text them then I get one to...
Post a Comment