Free Presale Passwords - Ticketmaster Promotions, Fan-Club Pre-sale details Discount Codes and more for your favorite artists, bands and sports teams.
Haha, sounds like someone didn't change his password or clean his computer... or just get an authenticator!
...and i'm i the only one who doesn't put a password on their Blackberry?
they hacking people accounts now?? *changes password and makes my tweets private*
That's true, but you can also choose not to connect to wireless networks which don't use password protection.
Argggggg are you kidding Twitter? I can't log in even though I changed my password with the help of thisss email ^^
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Haha, sounds like someone didn't change his password or clean his computer... or just get an authenticator!
...and i'm i the only one who doesn't put a password on their Blackberry?
they hacking people accounts now?? *changes password and makes my tweets private*
That's true, but you can also choose not to connect to wireless networks which don't use password protection.
Argggggg are you kidding Twitter? I can't log in even though I changed my password with the help of thisss email ^^
Post a Comment