Tuesday, November 23, 2010

From Piano-Sheets.net What's My Name piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of What's My Name by Rihanna - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of What's My Name for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing What's My Name on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My brother was visiting me recently. You'd like him if you get to meet. He enjoys playing the piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play What's My Name. What's My Name by Rihanna is a difficult piece. He started to improvise, then suggested that I print some sheet music. I searched on google for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets!

download piano sheets for What's My Name by Rihanna Here's today's quote of the minute: "The truth is there is more than enough love, creative ideas, power, joy, happiness to go around."

No comments: