Tuesday, April 3, 2012

You'll enjoy this I Only Want To Be With You Piano sheets

When I woke up today I checked my favorite site for free sheet music, and I discovered something wonderful. A new song was added to Piano-Sheets.net - I Only Want To Be With You. I Only Want To Be With You by Mike Hawker is a terrific song, and I'm thrilled I could write a post about it.


I have to tell you that my friend Dave was visiting me the other day. That part's boring. He plays the piano. I asked him if he knew how to play I Only Want To Be With You. I Only Want To Be With You by Mike Hawker is not too difficult. He started to fiddle around, then told me to find a piano sheet. I searched on msn for a bit, and found it at Piano-Sheets.net!
download this free sheet music for I Only Want To Be With You by Mike Hawker Something to chew on: "How can you become more prosperous?? INTEND IT!!"

No comments: