Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Second Chance piano sheets

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of Second Chance by Shinedown for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. Second Chance is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play Second Chance by Shinedown on the piano. Start slow, maybe with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


YAHOO I feel like dancing, and I'll tell you why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: Second Chance. Second Chance by Shinedown is a wicked tune - I'm positive you must have heard Second Chance playing on the radio more then once, especially recently. Now I can finally learn how to play Second Chance on the piano - by practicing with the Second Chance piano sheets I linked to below.
download this free sheet music for Second Chance by Shinedown Something to chew on: "You can begin feeling whatever you want (even if it's not there)... the universe will correspond to the nature of your song."

No comments: