Friday, April 27, 2012

NEW The Story Sheet music

I've been searching the web for weeks now trying to find a sheet music version of The Story by Brandi Carlile for the piano. With no luck so far, I finally tried piano-sheets.net and BAM, instantly, there it was on the front page. The Story is a pretty simple song, for me at least, but some of you might have trouble learning to play The Story by Brandi Carlile on the piano. Start slow, perhaps with the chorus, and practice, practice, practice!


My brother was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He plays keyboard in a band. So, I asked him if he could give me a free lesson on how to play The Story. The Story by Brandi Carlile is not too difficult. He started to fiddle around, then told me to find a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little snooping around OI discovered The Story had just been added at Piano-Sheets!
The Story by Brandi Carlile free piano sheet "Most people offer the majority of their thought in response to what they are observing (bills in the mail, being late, having bad luck...etc.)"

No comments: