Sunday, April 1, 2012

Brand New Johnson Rag piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Johnson Rag by Henry Kleinkauf - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Johnson Rag for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Johnson Rag on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


My father was visiting me a few days ago. You won't care about him much. He always seems like he is sitting down to play my piano. So, I asked him if he knew how to play Johnson Rag. Johnson Rag by Henry Kleinkauf is a difficult piece. He started to play it by ear, then wanted me to download and print a free copy of the sheet music. I looked on google for a little while, and found it at Piano-Sheets!
Johnson Rag by Henry Kleinkauf sheet music "You might get an inspired thought or idea to help you move towards what you want faster."

No comments: