Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Just released Marry You Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of Marry You by Bruno Mars - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of Marry You for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing Marry You on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!


I have to tell you that my cousin was visiting me recently. You won't care about him much. He plays piano AND keyboard in a band. I wanted to know if he could give me a free lesson on how to play Marry You. Marry You by Bruno Mars is a difficult piece. He started to improvise, then wanted me to print some sheet music. I looked on google for a bit, and managed to find it at Piano-Sheets.net!
download piano sheets for Marry You by Bruno Mars Here's today's quote of the minute: "Learn to become still... and take your attention away from what you don't want, and place your attention on what you wish to experience."

No comments: