Saturday, August 14, 2010

Just added 1985 Sheet music

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of 1985 by Mitch Allan - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of 1985 for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing 1985 on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




I don't think I wrote this yet, so my friend Steve was visiting me recently. You don't want to hear all about that. He loves to play piano. So, I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play 1985. 1985 by Mitch Allan is a difficult piece. He started to play it from memory, then wanted me to find a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little digging around I noticed 1985 had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

get free sheet music for 1985 by Mitch Allan Something to chew on: "Gratitude will bring more into our lives immediately."

No comments: