Monday, August 9, 2010

99 Times piano sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of 99 Times by Kate Voegele - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of 99 Times for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing 99 Times on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




My father was visiting me recently. That part's boring. He loves to play piano. I asked him if he could give me some pointers on how to play 99 Times. 99 Times by Kate Voegele is a difficult piece. He started to fiddle around, then suggested that I print a sheet music arrangement for the piano. After I did a little snooping around I noticed 99 Times had just been added at Piano-Sheets!

99 Times by Kate Voegele sheet music Consider this: "Feel the joy... feel the happiness."

1 comment:

Ricardo Orr said...

Teaching yourself piano by ear has a bad side - you have the song you just replayed like 10000 times stuck in your head.