Sunday, August 29, 2010

Just added The Heart Of Everything piano Sheets

I feel like it's my birthday - I know that a few people have been sending me email asking if I knew where they could find a piano version of The Heart Of Everything by Within Temptation - Well, the search ended a few minutes ago when I found a FREE version of The Heart Of Everything for the piano or keyboard. Now you can all start practicing The Heart Of Everything on the piano, and hopefully you'll all end up as good as me!




SWEET!! I feel like smiling, and I'll make plain the reasons why - PianoSheets has just released a new piece of music: The Heart Of Everything. The Heart Of Everything by Within Temptation is a great song - I got The Heart Of Everything stuck in my head and couldn't get it out for 4hours Now I can finally learn how to play The Heart Of Everything on the piano - by practicing with the The Heart Of Everything piano sheet I linked to for all of you.

get free sheet music for The Heart Of Everything by Within Temptation Here's something to think about from "The Secret" (A favorite book and DVD of mine). "No rules according to the universe... you provide the feelings of having it now and the universe will respond."

4 comments:

DaisyDominguez said...

yesss everything about spirituality to me is a state of mind. Ur mind follows the convictions of ur Heart. Everyday! (Nodding)

Jamie100 said...

im not surprised. not everything lasts. ive broken my heart so many times i stopped keepin track.

margie.carey3 said...

I keep my ideals, becausein spite of everything, I still believe that people are really good at heart.

Talley38 said...

"ShiCooks: ."Because your heart is so beautiful, everything looks beautiful to you." ~Japanese proverb